Thursday 17 October 2013

Eventide

It's evening and I am trying to think about writing this.

Odd, I look back on the day and I've done nothing.  Okay, I posted a photo from Dr Who, went into the town of Eastbourne and strolled along the seafront.  But that's it really.  What a life.

It is very difficult to forward plan when you're on sick leave and waiting for treatment.  Can't really do much, without the chemotherapy I would still have to take three months off.  Standard thanks to having a rather large group of muscles cut in half and internal organs moved about.  With chemotherapy kicking off on Tuesday, it'll be nice to know what is going on and, judging from how I feel, actually be able to do something.  Stupid, isn't it.  I feel fine and waiting to get poisoned before I can do thinks.  Colour me stupid on that one, if you like.

I didn't bother to sort anything in the house, member(s) of the family unexpectedly at home really doesn't help.  Can't even listen to music.  My day, therefore has been a non-starter.  With that in mind, I'll find something interesting tomorrow and (probably) bored you all to tears.  Signing off for now.

Jym

Oh, and do keep in touch.  Nice to have people to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment