Sunday 13 October 2013

And so I begin again.

Yikes.  Never thought I'd be back here.

Three and a half years ago, as of the time of writing, I was diagnosed with cancer.  Not something I would recommend you should do, but it happened.  I did blog at the time, but deleted.

Well, I'm back under the cosh of the most annoying illness in the world.  After the shock of being diagnosed with a relapse.  Stomach cancer is not fun, but with it reoccurring in another part of the body and the emergency surgery to remove the latest growth, it is less fun.   Seems a good time to start blogging again, if you ask.

Not much to really say.  It's Sunday, October 13th 2013.  Tomorrow is Monday 14th October and I get to meet the people who will be my poisoners this time around.  This will be my account of what chemotherapy is like, what I do, the things that happen, how I am and, most of all, what chemotherapy does to someone like me.

Some days I may post very little.  Some days I may post lots.  Some days it may be pictures.  If I miss a day, shout at me.  It will be irreverent.  It may be offensive.  It may be funny.  But it will be mine.

Wish me luck.

Jym

Oh, and if you want to ask or say anything, go ahead.  That's what the comment box is for.

1 comment:

  1. Cancer is a dickhead. We're all thinking of you. Xx

    ReplyDelete